Gear Pumps Manufacturer & Exporter
C-Way Engineering Exports offer a wide range of Gear Pumps. Our Gear Pumps are known for its high quality, Sturdy design, trouble free performance and exceptionally versatile. C-Way Engineering Exports provides Heavy duty Rotary Gear Pumps, Helical Gear Pumps, Stainless Steel Gear Pumps, Internal Gear Pumps, Lobe Pumps, Flanged Mounted Gear Pumps, Industrial Pumps and Pumping Systems, manufactured using latest technology to fulfill diversified demand of various Industries. Our Gear Pumps are made of high quality Iron, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel for longer service life. We strictly adhere to food safety standards especially in manufacturing pumps used for beverages and other food Industries. These pumps are compact in design and very economical. Our Gear Pumps are widely used in Chemical plants, food Industries and other industries. Gear Pumps are useful for pumping and transferring all kind of viscous liquids, oils and petroleum products. These pumps are often used on thin liquids such as solvents and fuel oils, they excel at efficiently pumping thick liquids such as asphalt, chocolate, Honey, Tomato ketchup and adhesives. C-Way Engineering Exports also offers simple design cast iron pumps for transfer of non-corrosive liquids, fuel oils, diesel oils, etc, with built-in relief valve facility. We take OEM orders to cater special need of our customer.
Stainless Steel Gear Pump
||¼ inch to 2.5 inch BSP screw connection ports|
||8 lpm to 300 lpm |
|Max working pressure
||Spur or helical gearing arrangement|
||Teflon Gland pack /TC mechanical seal|
||clock-wise and anti clock-wise|
||gears, shaft, and body- SS 316 with DU Teflon bushes|
||5000 cst |
- Highly efficient Stainless Steel Gear Pumps.
- Stainless steel SS 316 gears and shafts that are nitrided to give longer life with trouble-free performance
- Self lubricating Shaft type Teflon coated DU bushes and Teflon based Z Pac sealant which gives zero leakage and easy to maintain.
- Mounting Flange and foot types.
- To handle various viscosity of liquid pumps are Uniquely designed with the highest standard of quality.
- Perfect for Pumping and transferring of corrosive chemicals, acids, dyes, resins, pigment, printing Inks and various other liquids.
- Built in pressure relief valve optional.
- Coated with PTFE coated bush for smooth performance in dry bearing condition
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Steam jacket optional
|For Dairy products
||Yogurt, cream, ice cream, cheese and whey.|
||Beer, wort, yeast, soft drinks, fruit concentrates, fruit drinks.|
||Tomato sauce, vegetable paste, seasoning, sweeteners, yeast paste, salad, meat emulsion, edible oil.|
||Honey, syrup, cream stuffing, fruit puree, fruit filling, pudding, jam, jelly, chocolate.|
||Creams and lotions, hair gels, hair dyes, essential oils.|
||Pill, extract, emulsion, paste.|
||Fats, solvents, resins and polymers, dyes etc|
Heavy Duty/Rotary Twin Gear Pumps
||1/2″ to 8″ NB(Flanged to ASA 150 classes)
||0.5 to 200 m3/hr
||up to 12 Kg./cm2
||up to 1,00,000 -cst
||up to 110° C
||960 RPM And 1440 RPM (Varies with the Application and Use)
||Jacketed / Non Jacketed Type
||SS/GM) M.S, C.S, C.I
||As per API, ITS, DIN
- Designed for continuous operation Heavy duty gear pump
- Best suitable for semi-liquids and viscous liquids
- Transferring all Petroleum Products, Oil, and Viscous Liquids,.
- Herrigebone rotor design eliminate side thrust
- Modified tooth profile enhances tooth life.
- Floating gear-design ensures uniform load distribution.
- Shorter bearing span reduces bending effect
- Steam jacket optional.
- Steel Plant, Power Plant, Pumping Station,
- Petroleum Industry, Refineries, Coal Tar, Paint
- Veg./Mineral/ Crude Oil, Loading – Unloading & Transfer
- All Acidic Liquids, Molasses, Bitumen, Lube Oil, Heavy Oil.
Fuel Injection Internal Gear Pumps
|Capacity / Range
||30 to 6000LPH. Max Pressure 40 kg/cm3|
||Available in 18 Different Sizes and Capacities
||½” BSP/ ¾” BSP/ 3/8” BSP/1” BSP/ 1 ½” BSP
||¼”BSP/ 3/8” BSP /½” BSP If required
||0-35 Kg/Cm2 (0-500 PSI) (0-34 BUR)
||Dynamic Mechanical Oil Seal
||EN-31 Oil Seal and Viton Rubber, SS Spring (Customized)
||1440 & 2880 RPM|
||250° C Max|
||1440 r.p.m / 2880 r.p.m with oil viscosity 32 cst|
- High suction.
- Exceptionally versatile.
- Highly efficient for thin and thick liquids such as solvent, Fuel oil, asphalt, chocolate, and adhesives.
- Self priming ,can create vacuum up to 600/650 mm hg
- The viscosity range is from 1cPs to more than 1,000,000cP.
- Foot and Flange mounting option
- Relief valve is inbuilt.
- Arrangement for external by-pass.
- Zero leakage Mechanical Seal
- Continues duty pump
- Injecting fuel in Boilers, Oil Burner, Pressure Output of Fluids and Hydraulic Drives.
- Force feed lubrication
- Dryer burner of hot mix plant.
- Bitumen tank burner
- Petroleum industry and refinery industry
- Booster pump for heavy diesel engine
- Pumping for filtration
Helical Gear Pumps
||20 LPM to 500 LPM (available in 8 different variants)|
|| ½ inch BSP to 3 inch BSP (available in 8 different Sizes)|
||Mechanical / Gland Pack Type Oil Seal System|
||Low Pressure [0-10 Kg/Cm3 (Bar)]|
||50° C to 250° C Maximum|
- High quality, Sturdy design and trouble free performance.
- Ultra bronze bush material for smoother running.
- Compact design and Economical.
- Single helical gear design.
- Lower Noise.
- Easy maintenance.
- High temperature version up to 200°C (Optional).
- Useful for pumping and transferring all kind of viscous liquids, oils and petroleum products.
- Pumping and transfer of all kind of mineral oils.
- For all kinds of Viscous Oils and Petroleum Products, Refineries.
- For Rolling Mills, Steel Plants, Vegetable Oil Mills.
- Food Plant, Pharmaceutical Plants, Ceramic Industry.
- Delivery of light and viscous liquids in Paint Industry.